Back Pain is one of the most common conditions that most people will encounter sometime in their lifetimes. There are many causes of back pain but the most common include muscle strains, disc related issues as well as sacroiliac dysfunction. Other reasons could be muscle strain, fracture, scoliosis, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis (slipped disc), arthritis, weak core and lower back muscle and posture related.
Physiotherapy can help with Back Pain by
- Accessing and determining cause of back pain
- Pain management
- Spine related treatment including spinal decompression therapy
- Spinal manipulation including chiropractor or osteopath manipulation
- Soft tissue and massage therapy
- Spine strengthening exercise therapy